Friday, December 7, 2007

Ho Ho Dough

In light of my new financial situation (or lack thereof) I have been trying to come up with creative ways to fulfill my Christmas gift list. In other words, I have been trying to get something for nothing for all my friends and family (well, unless they were lucky enough for me to buy their gift before American Express cut me off).

Where, you might ask, can you go to get something for nothing (or very, VERY little)? Goodwill? Heavens no. Dollar General? Good gracious, do I look like a cheapskate? (Don't answer that). Dumpster out back? No need to be a smartass.

The answer to all of my yuletide gift-giving woe can be summed up in 4 little letters: EBAY.

Let me know what you think.

For Dad:
What every golfer needs...Monkey Head Golf Club Covers...for a steal at only $.99!

For Mom:
The 'Pocket Mom' that says such phrases as "THE ANSWER IS NO!" "STOP IT!" "YOU'RE GOING TO POKE SOMEONE'S EYE OUT WITH THAT THING!" etc. Payback's a bitch...and a bargain at $1.99!

For Uncle Sam (yes, I actually have an Uncle Sam):
3 cans of Super Fart Spray. Uncle Sam is the practical joker of the family. I would love to see him spray this at Christmas dinner. So says the Ebay ad "You are bidding on 3, thats right, you get 3 Super Odorific Fart Spray In a Can! Spray Near Your Friends and Watch the Fun! Hilarious for Practical Jokers! Produces a Lingering Very Unpleasant Smell!" I'd say thats a steal at $.99 for all 3 cans. (And I think I am in love with the word 'odorific').

Last but not least...

For my fiance:
Stud undies! An ego boost for only $4.99? Not a bad deal if you ask me!

3 comments:

Raymond said...

LOL at those gifts! My oldest son stunk uo the house with that poot spray once, I wanted to kill him.

My aunt has more money than god and she re-gifts us every year!

Kristin said...

I can't think of present guaranteed to make the man in your life any happier than the stud-undies... it's like buying the XXL condoms!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Christie said...

I love you. We should be best friends.