Saturday, December 15, 2007

Graduation Contemplation

Its been an interesting day. I went to my best friend's college graduation. It is extremely hard for me to believe that I have been out for 2 years now. So much has happened since then. I got a real job (no more retail....WOOHOO....no more overtime....BOOOO!), bought a house (hence me being broke....but being out of my parent's house is priceless), got engaged (GULP!), got 2 more dogs (besides the 1 I already had), got a cat (despite the fiance's objections....I know he loves him deep down).

It has just been one of those days that makes me wonder where I will be in another 2 years. Will I have a kid? (Double GULP!) Will I have another job? Will I be making more money? (I hope so, because my only other choice is living in a cardboard box.) Will I finally be able to beat my fiance (who will then be my husband) at Wii Tennis? (Doubtful).

Ok...snapping out of it...and back to trying to learn how to use Photoshop Elements before my free trial runs out.

1 comment:

Christie said...

In 2 years, I had not one, but 2 kids. And got married. Because I'm just an over-achiever. Or stupid. I haven't decided yet.