Monday, January 14, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

I have been in a state. In a mood. Very contemplative. Analyzing my fairly unhappy professional life. Decision: It's time to make a change.

Thus, I will be enrolling in summer school. I will be taking classes in Photography and Photoshop in hopes of getting a hobby business going...which will hopefully someday turn into a lifestyle supporting business. Because basically...I can't take this anymore.

So, Goal #1: Get through wedding in April.

Goal #2: Recover from wedding in April.

Goal #3: Be in night classes by May.

The thought has even gone through my head to get a not-so-demanding job so that I can take some day classes, but I have not committed to that as of yet.

So wish me luck. I am 100% committed to this plan. Somethings gotta give, and obviously I am going to have to make it happen.

1 comment:

Christie said...

It's good to have goals. Life is too short to be stuck in a cubicle working for jerks all the time.